Dear diary,

Hi there, it's shernn here :D

Well , told cha bout we bought lens right ? hehes , the lens supposedly to arrive at WED , but it delayed to post out cause of PUASA
We had to wait for another day D: too bad...
The lenses arrived at Thursday, :)
I've never seen SOOOO MANY lenses by my own eye. 

Guess how many pairs there are?
There're 7 pairs , 14 pieces! 

See? 
There's so many!

A pair of Crystal Blue , 2 pairs of Dreamy Grey , a pair of Sugar Candy Grey , 2 pairs of Super Nudy Blue and a pair of Dreamy Hazel. :D

( Those with bolded words are mine :D )

Nicole's crystal blue. 

Stella and YuDann's dreamy grey.

Jia Wen's sugar candy grey.

Mine and Wenn's super nudy blue.

My dreamy hazel. (x just LOVE IT so.

I don't wanna open it so fast :x For my nudy blue i need my eyeliner :x 
For my Dreamy Hazel , wear to Taiwan. Hehes (x

Still waiting for my TaoBao.com things to reach. I guess its gonna reach within this 2 weeks? Don't know. 

Okiies , let's talk bout T.O.D.A.Y!

I went to MidValley's travel fair. :D omg! there's so many pupils! 
Okay, I went there just to look for some ground planning including hotels when we go to Taiwan this year end. UHUH!
We though to get a ground plan on 5 days @ Taipei. But its only available in EVERY THURSDAY! ):
Our flight is on Saturday!
We should be going to Flying Cow Farm , but uh uh , changed to another farm. ): Sad case.
The plan we took is for 6 days @ Taipei , Tai Chung (i guess). A hotel named " MASTER BEAR resort " lol ... When i saw and heard the name my mind pops up a word " masterbate ". ( figure out the meaning yourself , OR google it. )

There're so many agent promoting those trips to HOKKAIDO. Gosh, I really love that place!  
What a pretty place! Love it so. :D 
Aim to go there by next year? I know kindda impossible, BUT i'll try. Gonna try to find some job! hehes.
I hope to go EGYPT soon and MALDIVES before it "sinks" into the sea. :( what a waste if i don't get to go?

Loved Hello Kitty these days! 
It's my SogouPinYin Skin. Cute isn't it? :P

kays, that's all for today. (: Mwahs guys.

Goodnight World. ♥

3 comments:

  1. 呵呵
    那麼好可以去台灣呢
    :D

    北海道很漂亮喲
    話說我也想去埃及
    :D

    LENSSSSSSSS~
    我很喜歡,可是我不敢穿。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哇佬
    全部都是你的啊
    你需不需要買那麼多哦
    我也是不敢戴叻
    我很怕傷害到我的眼睛啊

    ReplyDelete
  3. 噢 到说,你没卖lens了?
    如果你再卖,我一定捧场

    ReplyDelete

留言說點話啦 ~

不管你是真心真意留言
還是純碎想要增加瀏覽率的留言
我都虛心接受,只是...
我不會去瀏覽。 (:

* 本月名句:人永遠不知足,只會在沒有珍惜之後後悔。